ALL LIVES MATTER: Student Called Out By Police For Being Racist To Himself
ALL LIVES MATTER: June 25, Texas A&M University President Michael K. Young put out a campus message saying: “Yesterday afternoon I learned of a detestable racist event – messages of hate were left on the car windshield of a Texas A&M student.” The message included an offer of $1,200 for anyone who could provide information.
According to reports, Isaih Martin, a senior at A&M called the police after being left three notes, they read “All Lives Matter,” “You don’t belong here,” and the other used the N-word.
Martin told KBTX-TV: “Racism is here in college station and that problem needs to be addressed and brought up and needs to be fixed.”
No person should suffer racism and whoever is responsible should be punished.
Now for the twist.
CHECK OUT: In Utah, a “peaceful protester”, with their identity hidden in an outfit AOC would be proud of, sneaked up to a driver who had stopped because of a human roadblock and opened fire.
All Lives Matter (And Lies)
By July 10, after police investigated, University President Young confirmed the case was closed.
The police who had video footage reported: “He (Martin) was the only person with enough time to place the notes on his car.”
The police investigation found the following:
- Isaih Martin parked his car at 11 a.m. and returned at 12:55 p.m. to find the racist notes.
- The police used surveillance video from a nearby pool camera.
- The footage showed people moving past Martin’s car, the police report states: “The other individuals that walked past Martin’s vehicle were not hidden for more than 5 seconds, and would have had to reach over the hood to place the notes.”
The police also included a breakdown of what Isaih Martin did upon returning to the car.
- Martin immediately walks to the passenger side of his vehicle but does not open any doors.
- Martin is seen toward the front of his vehicle.
- A brief white speck is seen from about mid-torso of Martin moving toward his vehicle.
- Another white speck is seen near his chest area.
- Martin is then seen stepping back and onto the sidewalk in front of his vehicle, most likely taking photos and videos.
- He then approaches his vehicle again on the passenger side and remains there for a few moments.
- He is then seen walking around the front of his vehicle.
- Martin then enters the driver’s door and drives away.
According to the report, this sequence lasted 1 minute, 15 seconds.
Martin denies the accusation and believes the notes were left by one of the people walking a dog in the video.
Two things stand out.
#1. All Lives Matter is thought as racist and hurtful.
#2. No punishment given for fake racism.
According to all officials involved, the case is now closed. Yet, fake racism is serious. Action should be taken, especially by the University.
CHECK OUT: Atlanta took down barriers. Anarchists put them back. The Mayor then negotiated with their demands. Unfortunately, demands weren’t met soon enough because an 8-year-old child was killed at the barriers.