AMERICAN INSANITY: Free Capitol Hill’s List Of Demands
Seattle’s ‘Free Capitol Hill’, a zone now policed by the ‘People’s Force,’ which encompasses a warlord and a well-armed crew, has issued their list of demands.
You would think that the number-one demand would be for them to be saved from the warlord, yet you would be wrong.
Instead, they’re holding Seattle to ransom and acting like they have some remnant of power outside of the fact Democrats have idled true law and order to give the systemic racism narrative a big audience so that they can pander with kente cloths and impossible promises.
CHECK OUT: Joe Biden has vowed to address “institutional racism” during his first 100 days in office. Why didn’t he do that during the other 38-years of his political career? Including 8-years as Vice President?
‘Free Capitol Hill’ Demands
There are only two ways out of this mess. Stop coddling the anarchists and send in the National Guard, or meet the ‘Free Capitol Hill’ list of demands, which are:
- Abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus. This means 100% of funding, including existing pensions for Seattle Police.
- Reparations for victims of police brutality, in a form, to be determined.
- A retrial of all People of Color currently serving a prison sentence for violent crime.
- Immediate release of all protestors currently being held in prison.
- Prisoners currently serving time be given the full and unrestricted right to vote.
- Previous police funding will be used for:
- Socialized Health and Medicine for the City of Seattle.
- Free public housing, because housing is a right, not a privilege.
- Public education, to decrease the average class size in city schools and increase teacher salary.
- Naturalization services for immigrants to the United States living here undocumented.
- General community development. Parks, etc.
So, they’ve destroyed a neighborhood and now want community development? They’ve destroyed property but say free housing is a right, not a privilege?
It is insanity… Especially the one about anarchists wanting to give people in prison the right to vote.
CHECK OUT: Proof that the riots have been premeditated and well-financed as countless palettes of bricks have been delivered in advance and stashed around protest locations ready to be used as weapons.
The Steve Sanchez Daily Rant: Listen Now
Anarchists Pushing The Right To Vote
Why would activists care about a person’s right to vote? They’re activists, they are about defying the government not pushing democracy.
For instance, this is what Sean Davis, the co-founder of the Federalist wrote about Antifa and Co.: “Antifa doesn’t oppose police. What Antifa, a domestic terrorist organization, opposes is police who are accountable to elected officials and the laws they pass. Antifa’s model is the Soviet Stasi of East Berlin: a secret police state run by totalitarians.”
The only demand with any merit is reparations for victims of police brutality. The rest range in levels of ridiculousness or fall in line with a need for better use of government spending.
Nothing on that list warrants the level of destruction caused during these protests or actually addresses alleged systemic racism.
if Seattle yields in any capacity, the illusion that America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists is dispelled.