“Saving The World From A Radical Left Philosophy” – President Trump
Looking at the country right now, it is easy to see there’s a radical left philosophy at work.
From the propaganda media defending and supporting one party. To the domestic terrorists endorsed by corporate America ruling city streets.
Even the Constitution is openly suppressed with weaponized lockdowns and freedom of speech double-standards. Forcing those who back the President to hide, for fear of being fired and worse.
And all of this is not lost on President Trump.
President Trump Saving Us From A Radical Left Philosophy
August 19, 2020. So when a VOX reporter asked the President: “QAnon believes you are secretly saving the world from this cult of pedophiles and cannibals. Are you behind that?”
The President replied with his usual humor, “Is that supposed to be a bad thing?”
The reporters chuckled, but considering Jeffrey Epstein and all the Hollywood #MeToo revelations, we know at least one part of the question is a reality.
The President continued: “If I can help save the world from problems, I’m willing to do it, I’m willing to put myself out there.”
No fact-checking needed on that comment. It’s 100-percent true.
He then closed on this bombshell: “We’re saving the world from a radical left philosophy that will destroy this country, and when this country is gone, the rest of the world would follow.”
Again. No fact-checking needed. Watch the video below.
REPORTER: QAnon believes you are secretly saving the world from this cult of pedophiles and cannibals. Are you behind that?— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 19, 2020
TRUMP: Is that supposed to be a bad thing? We are actually. We are saving the world. pic.twitter.com/rPYFU1B8WB
What is QAnon?
What we know about QAnon:
- QAnon reportedly believes that President Trump is secretly fighting a cabal of child-sex predators including prominent Democrats. This belief is based on previously alleged leaked information.
- The belief began on 4chan back in 2017. Emerging after the Pizzagate conspiracy, which also started because of leaked information.
- QAnon has been classed as a fringe movement that is likely to encourage extremist violence by the FBI.
- Facebook recently removed 800 groups, 100 pages, and 1,500 ads linked to QAnon because of repeated violations of policies. Including pushing false information about the coronavirus.
- Twitter has also removed over 7,000 accounts that promoted the QAnon belief.
We cannot comment on the above as we don’t know how much of QAnon’s belief is a conspiracy, lunacy, or based on credible leaked information.
What we do know is that there is daily video evidence showing that Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and Co. exist, are violent, and encouraging criminal violence. And yet those groups aren’t spoken of as extremist, violent, or as encouraging violence.
The question: Why aren’t they being de-platformed and scrutinized like QAnon?
At this moment in time, considering how the press is always anti-Trump, we wouldn’t be surprised if the headlines end up supporting a pro-radical left philosophy…
Oh wait. They already do.