President Donald Trump’s signature building in New York City caught fire on Monday, according to several reports.
Firemen were spotted on the roof putting out a fire, which was blamed on an electrical box.
The New York Fire Department was called to respond to the one-alarm fire shortly before 7 a.m., according to reports. The smoke began to diminish after firefighters responded.
The president was in Washington, DC, at the White House during the time of the fire:
No injuries were reported, and the building was not evacuated: